May peace of our almighty god be unto you Greeting .my name is Mrs. Lori Robinson ,69 yers old from Netherlands a widow reside in Ouagadougou Burkine Faso, please, i do not have formal relationship with you but because of my present predicament and circumstances i am made to contact you.i have been suffering from cancer and have a short life to leave.i have made up my mind to donate my late husband inheritance of 8.5million usd to the less privileged and Orphanage,please help me to fulfill my last wish,please contact me here. donate 70% to Orphans while 30% is for you. Please contact me in my personal I wait to hear from you Sister . Lori Robinson