Re: move integrity settings to queue_limits v3

> Hi Jens, hi Martin,
>
> this series converts the blk-integrity settings to sit in the queue
> limits and be updated through the atomic queue limits API.
>
> I've mostly tested this with nvme, scsi is only covered by simple
> scsi_debug based tests.
>
> For MD I found an pre-existing error handling bug when combining PI
> capable devices with not PI capable devices.  The fix was posted here
> (and is included in the git branch below):
>
>    https://lore.kernel.org/linux-raid/20240604172607.3185916-1-hch@xxxxxx/
>
> For dm-integrity my testing showed that even the baseline fails to create
> the luks-based dm-crypto with dm-integrity backing for the authentication
> data.  As the failure is non-fatal I've not addressed it here.
>
> Note that the support for native metadata in dm-crypt by Mikulas will
> need a rebase on top of this, but as it already requires another
> block layer patch and the changes in this series will simplify it a bit
> I hope that is ok.
>
> The series is based on top of my previously sent "convert the SCSI ULDs
> to the atomic queue limits API v2" API.

I was going to queue this up, but:

drivers/scsi/sd.c: In function ‘sd_revalidate_disk’:
drivers/scsi/sd.c:3658:45: error: ‘lim’ undeclared (first use in this function)
 3658 |                 sd_config_protection(sdkp, &lim);
      |                                             ^~~
drivers/scsi/sd.c:3658:45: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

--
Jens Axboe