Re: [LSF/MM TOPIC] block level event logging for storage media management

Hi Dan,

I think the the block level event log is more like log only system. When en event
happens,  it is not necessary to take immediate action. (I guess this is different
to bad block list?).

I would hope the event log to track more information. Some of these individual
event may not be very interesting, for example, soft error or latency outliers.
However, when we gather event log for a fleet of devices, these "soft event"
may become valuable for health monitoring.

Thanks,
Song