FW: [LSF/MM ATTEND] NVDIMM, Persistent Memory, RDMA

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yigal Korman <yigal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 1:49 PM
Subject: [LSF/MM ATTEND] NVDIMM, Persistent Memory, RDMA
To: lsf-pc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: linux-fsdevel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-block@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
linux-nvdimm@xxxxxxxxxxxx, "linux-mm@xxxxxxxxx" <linux-mm@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I would like to attend LSF/MM this year.

I believe I could contribute to the following discussions:

- Remote access to pmem on storage target:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg32848.html
- Persistent Memory Error Handling:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-mm/msg100560.html
- Huge Page Futures:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-mm/msg100646.html
- RDMA passive target:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg32869.html
- Block & Filesystem interface:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-fsdevel/msg93552.html

I've worked on persistent memory for the last 1.5 years at Plexistor.
And been following closely the development of the NVDIMM driver, pmem,
DAX and the user-space NVML library.

I don't have many contributions [1] but I have some hands on experience
in working with various NVDIMM vendors and testing NVDIMMs.
So I hope my point of view can help with future designs.

I've also been doing some work and investigation into pmem over RDMA,
and would like to attend these discussions as well.

[1] http://www.spinics.net/lists/stable/msg110629.html

Thank you,
Yigal