Re: multipath'd bcache device

Thanks for the reply Coly.

I've been able to reproduce this in Ubuntu Noble and Oracular (24.04
&& 24.10). It should be an issue in Jammy but haven't tested that yet.
The current kernel used in Oracular is 6.8.0-31.31 and the current
kernel used in Noble is 6.8.0-40.40.

Unfortunately you need an account to access pastebin. I can copy that
information elsewhere for you if that would be helpful, but I can also
just gather any extra information you may want from my testbed.

I also have some steps in the bug report to reproduce this issue using kvm.

Lastly, if there's any steps you'd like me to try or look into, I'd be
glad to hear :)

-Mitch