Re: move features flags into queue_limits v2

On 6/19/24 8:18 AM, Jens Axboe wrote:

> On Mon, 17 Jun 2024 08:04:27 +0200, Christoph Hellwig wrote:
>> this is the third and last major series to convert settings to
>> queue_limits for this merge window.  After a bunch of prep patches to
>> get various drivers in shape, it moves all the queue_flags that specify
>> driver controlled features into the queue limits so that they can be
>> set atomically and are separated from the blk-mq internal flags.
>>
>> Note that I've only Cc'ed the maintainers for drivers with non-mechanical
>> changes as the Cc list is already huge.
>>
>> [...]
>
> Applied, thanks!

Please check for-6.11/block, as I pulled in the changes to the main
block branch and that threw some merge conflicts mostly due to Damien's
changes in for-6.11/block. While fixing those up, I also came across
oddities like:

(limits->features & limits->features & BLK_FEAT_ZONED)) {

which don't make much sense and hence I changed them to

(limits->features & BLK_FEAT_ZONED)) {

--
Jens Axboe