Re: Writeback cache all used.

Hello!

I use Kernel version 5.15, the default version of the Proxmox Virtualization Environment. I will try to change the kernel as soon as possible.

Is there anything interim I can do to improvise while I can't switch kernel versions?

Strangely, it doesn't reduce cache usage even when the computer is completely idle, with virtually no disk activity.

Thanks!