Throttling performance due to backing device latency

Hi.

bcache does not have a good throttling strategy for dirty cache writeback.
(I personally think the available ones are wrong.)

I was forced to start writing a bash script to adjust writeback speed, so that:
- When the discs have medium/low usage, the speed is reduced to a minimum.
- When they have very low or zero usage, the speed is greatly increased.

In this way I get the two fundamental things:
- having the maximum dirty cache used  (when needed).
- having zero dirty cache when possible (to avoid data loss, to have
more dirty cache available).