Being a helpful bcachefs user?

Hello,

I am looking for some tips as to how I can be a user of bcachefs in a
way that helps its development. I am no kernel dev, but I have
technical experience and am willing to write documentation or file bug
reports when needed.

My main question is, what branch of bcachefs and bcachefs-tools should
I be running? Is staying at the HEAD of master practical, or ought I
use a more stable branch? And if I find small ways to contribute, how
should I do so? Thanks.

-- Brendon