Re: How to make bcache work on linux with huge 64K PAGE_SIZE enabled

On 11/13/2018 08:34 PM, Coly Li wrote:
On 11/14/18 6:18 AM, Thomas Tai wrote:
Dear Kent and Coly,
I am seeing the bcache superblock being corrupted when stopping the
bcache, the problem is described in the following stackoverflow.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31677740/how-to-make-bcache-work-on-linux-with-huge-64k-page-size-enabled

Unfortunately, I am not able to find the fix. The problem still exists
in the latest upstream kernel. I am wondering if you happen to know
where I can pick up the fix for bcache to support 64k page size in arm64
platform?

Hi Thomas,

Currently bcache does not support 64K page size. I know some people are
working on the fix, hope they may work it out in not far future. It is
not only the super block, many things needs to be generalized for page
sizes more than 4K page.

Hi Coly,
Thank you very much for your information.

Thanks,
Thomas

Thanks.

Coly Li