Re: bcache backing and caching devices not recognized between reboots PPC64EL

Hi Cameron,

I just submitted a patch for non-4Kb page size, please try it on POWER9.

Best Regards,

Guoju

On 2018/10/12 14:30, Cameron Berkenpas wrote:
Thanks!

Will this allow bcache to work with non-4k page sizes? Or just prevent them from being corrupted?

As it turns out, 4k pages is the direction I want to go in anyway, but it would be good to avoid corruption in case the system is accidentally booted with 64k pages again.