Status of the queue

Hey everyone---

I've been working on getting a set of things tested and together for
application for next for 4.17.

First, I've applied these changes for 4.17 to my tree:

Chengguang Xu (1):
      bcache: move closure debug file into debug directory

Coly Li (7):
      bcache: fix cached_dev->count usage for bch_cache_set_error()
      bcache: quit dc->writeback_thread when BCACHE_DEV_DETACHING is set
      bcache: stop dc->writeback_rate_update properly
      bcache: add CACHE_SET_IO_DISABLE to struct cache_set flags
      bcache: add stop_when_cache_set_failed option to backing device
      bcache: add backing_request_endio() for bi_end_io
      bcache: add io_disable to struct cached_dev

Tang Junhui (4):
      bcache: fix inaccurate io state for detached bcache devices
      bcache: fix incorrect sysfs output value of strip size
      bcache: fix error return value in memory shrink
      bcache: fix using of loop variable in memory shrink

Next, I have these patches that I have read, have seen no problems with,
but am still a little nervous about-- they need a re-read and careful
test before applying:

Tang Junhui (2):
      bcache: finish incremental GC
      bcache: calculate the number of incremental GC nodes according to
the total of btree nodes

Coly Li (1):
      bcache: stop bcache device when backing device is offline

Finally, I have the newly arrived changes I've not read at all-- the
endian fixes and Bart Van Assche's changesets.

Right now my plan is to skim through Bart's and Coly's endian stuff to
see if there's anything really easy to pick up, then test some, and send
to Jens late this weekend.

Mike