Re: bcache failure hangs something in kernel

I'm sorry you've lost data.  I've run bcache and lvm a lot at scale and
haven't seen anything like this, nor are there any other reports as far
as I'm aware.  I am new as bcache maintainer but have a pretty high
degree of confidence it doesn't overwrite its own superblocks randomly.

If you come up with a repro I'll be glad to look at it.

Mike
So, it's the first report of such a failure... Ok, when i reinstall system and i'll have free time, i will try to repoduce this situation, if it is not caused by random galactic rays. Last question: bcache now used worldwide, and yet there is no consistency check&repair tool exist? I am not found answer fo this question. If it exist, it will help in failure situations with minor damages.