Re: SSD usage for bcache - Read and Writeback

Hello

Has anyone had any consideration about the usage of a single SSD for both read and write and how that impacts the overall performance and drive's endurance ?

I am interested to find out more in order to adjust the necessary stuff and monitor it accordingly.

Fernando