Re: Add Bcache to an existing Filesystem

Thanks for reply Eric.

That sounds quiet dangerous to risk 8TB of production data. I guess the only safe way is re-formating the partition and therefore it would mean 8TB copied-out then copied back in which imposes a longer downtime to the server.

Best regards
Fernando