[bcachefs] problem with `bcache fsck`

Hi!
It's good to hear that silence on mailinglist doesn't mean that there is no changes in developing bcachefs!

I found some problems with bcache tools.
bcache fsck errors:

a) if I creat4e filesystem and run fsck before first mount I'm getting:
# bcache fsck /dev/sdd1
initializing new filesystem
error opening /dev/sdd1: cannot allocate new btree root

b) After first mount%umount fsck still doesn't work:
# bcache fsck /dev/sdd1
no journal entries found
filesystem contains errors, but repair impossible
error opening /dev/sdd1: fsck error

bcachefs-tools at commit d4e6736e59c96

Is bcache fsck able to do fsck on tiered devices?
I know that there is some stability problem with tiered devices because when I mounted tiered fs and started to copy files on it the host rebooted after some time. I have to run netconsole to catch what kernel says, then I post it on ML.

And I'm still missing compression saves free space on disk:)

Marcin