Bcachefs testing needed

Chris, Marcin, anyone else who wants to help out - the bcachefs-testing branch
needs testing before I merge in those patches.

Chris was seeing filesystem corruption with the foreground btree merging
patches, and I still haven't figured out what that was (although I have fixed
some possible culprits), so please don't run this on anything with real data
until it's seen some more testing. This branch also doesn't have btree node
merging yet - it's got the btree locking changes, and some new work making
iterators more rigorous and tightening up invariants. Once we're sure that stuff
is all good I'll push out btree node merging again.

And I definitely could use more testers - testing is getting to be a significant
bottleneck these days.