Re: bcache on shared storage

Hi Eric,
thank you for your reply.

The shared storage will have LVM on top and each node will have RW access only to its own LVs (actually, these will be the virtual disks of the vms running on each node), this is meant to say that each node is likely going to access different data -- unless a vm is migrated between nodes (??). Does this change anything?

Unfortunately, exporting luns via iSCSI/AoE is not an option since I'm going to use a DELL VRTX and the storage is provided by a DAS, where there will be both rotational and solid-state disks.

Regards,
Michele