Re: [bcachefs] bcache: bch_open_as_blockdevs() register_cache_set err Bad checksum

W dniu 09.09.2016 o 11:15, Kent Overstreet pisze:
> On Fri, Sep 09, 2016 at 09:36:59AM +0200, Marcin Mirosław wrote:
>> Hi!
>> Today I launched host at my job. When I tried to mount bcachefs I got:
>> bcache: bch_open_as_blockdevs() register_cache_set err Bad checksum
>>
>> This is simple, not tieres fs. I don't have idea what to do next to help
>> debug this. Data on this fs are completely unimportant.
>
> The superblock checksum is bad (I'm going to improve that error message)... what
> in the heck...
>
> Anything remotely unusual about the machine or how you were using it?

It's a desktop with KDE, I used this fs for keeping portage tree & i put
compilation tmp dir on it (with lz4 compression). Stack is:
lvm->raid10->4 x HDD

> Existing filesystem, right? Not freshly formatted?

Existing filesystem.

> The only thing I can really think of is there was a torn write while writing the
> superblock - if the power failed or the VM was killed partway through writing
> the superblock, that would cause it. Unfortunately we don't have backup
> superblocks yet... I suppose I should really get on that...

This is physical machine, I turned it off gracefully. Does image of
block device be usefull for you?

Thanks, Marcin