Re: block size question

The blocksize should be equal or bigger then the blocking device.
Otherwise you risk writing multiple blocks 512 for 1 1k sector, resulting in read-modify-write transaction on 4k disks.

But for some reason I didn't do this on my desktop.
(I might need to reformat if i'm right about this :( )

Killian De Volder