Re: Git repositories

Well, to be honest I built the latest Fedora bcache-tools packages based on https://github.com/g2p/bcache-tools. So I'm perfectly happy with what's in it. If all of g2p's repo is merged into http://evilpiepirate.org/git/bcache-tools.git/ I'll use that one as my source repo again.

So far I've been collaborating with Gabriel (g2p) using his Github repo as the starting point, assuming that's the one that will be pushed to evilpieprate in the end. At the moment though there are 3 pull requests pending (one of me) that don't get g2p's attention, I guess he's busy with other things. So I'll post my latest pull request here on the mailing list, so it can be discussed and Kent can decide if he wants to merge it.