bcache read-only mode?

Good evening!

I've been using bcache happily for some months now, but unfortunately,
something bad happened to the backing device in my bcache setup. To
confirm that I've corrected the problem, I would like to run bcache in
read-only mode. Is this possible?

My bcache was in writeback mode, so part of the filesystem information
is in the cache drive. Thus, I can't filesystem check the backing disk
without involving the cache. I want to prevent bcache from making any
changes to the cache and backing drives. I just want to be able to
include the writeback information so that I can see if the data is
consistent.

Thanks!