Re: bcache and hibernation

As a followup question:

Is there a safe way to use hiberation in the presence of bcache?

Assuming a (initrd) boot procedure should at least wait for the
hard-disk to settle, this will mean some udev rules will fire...
With the bcache udev rules in place, this means activating/attaching a
cache+backing device. Am I assuming correctly that this might
immediately lead to on-disk changes (writeback dirty pages for example)?

So what's the way to go?
Make sure the bcache module doesn't get loaded when resuming from
hibernation? Tell udev not to activate the device automatically until we
check for a resume-image?