Re: bcache on NBD block devices

I answer mySelf: exporting NBD image file in copy-on-write mode, and
starting several clients at the same time I can see that diff file is
only 4096 bytes long ( the size of backing device bcache superblock) and
seems not to increase size. So I can continue working with bcache :-)

Thanks for your time. Cheers
Juan Antonio