RE: Moving a backing device between 2 cachesets

That's at least how we're currently using bcache on our test setup in order
to avoid using shared (SAS) SSD.

I also know about interposers but never used any and would like to avoid
them if possible.

Moving a resource from one cachet to the other will be a rare event
(maintenance, patch, test, crash) and I don't care having to start again
with a cold cache in this case, including when re-assigining to resource to
its original "home" cacheset.

Regards, - Patrick -