Re: Bcache causes data lose.

Which kernel are you running? I had very similar problems with all 3.11 kernels below 3.11.5; kernel 3.11.5 works just fine for me. The 3.10 kernels also seemed to be okay, but the mailing list has suggested that they may have some "time bomb" bugs, so you should probably be running 3.11.5 or newer.

Cheers,

Zach
Hi,

I'm trying bcache for the past two days. And I observed several data
corruptions.

This happens with both writeback and writethrough cache. After reboot,
I saw my filesystem corrupted. With writeback cache, there's no way to
recover it. With writethrough cache, after I detach the backing device
from the cache set, I can mount my filesystem again. So I think this
is cleanly a bcache bug.

I don't know if above information is enough, if you need to anything,
I'll do my best to provide

Regards,
Yuxuan Shui.