bcache and laptop hibernation working under Linux 3.11.5

All,

I previously had issues with hibernation when using bcache. It seems that these issues were coincidental. I am using Debian Wheezy and hibernation worked correctly with the 3.10 stock kernel; when I moved to 3.11 kernels I had built myself, hibernation stopped working. It would seem that, for reasons I do not currently know, it was necessary for me to create a file /etc/initramfs-tools/conf.d/resume containing a line "RESUME=UUID=..." (with the UUID of my swap device) and then run update-initramfs. This is Debian Wheezy; depending on distribution, YMMV. Normally, the .../conf.d/resume file is supposed to be autogenerated or the swap is supposed to be detected at startup. I'm not sure why this stopped working for me. In any case, bcache doesn't seem to be causing me any hibernation problems on Linux 3.11.5 and I'm thrilled. :)

Cheers,

Zach