Re: running iozone on bcache0 device yields wrongly read data

Hi Kent (et al.)

On 09/18/2013 01:41 PM, Carsten Aulbert wrote:
> Wilco - if I new hot to git bisect across various branches I'd do that
> as well.

I hit a bumpy road with bisectioning with kernels refusing to boot (not
finding their rootfs neither via UUID nor /dev/sd{a,b}) and we had a
large conference to run, so I failed to find any "bad" commit.

Also, it did not help, that I needed to get the test machine into
production use last week - now I need another test bed for testing.

Given that I used a 32GB SSD and the problems only ever occurred when
the iozone file size was close or exceeded the capacity of the cache
device, does this help you in guessing what I hit along the road?

Cheers

Carsten