Re: bcache hang on suspend? sometimes?

Ok, I've narrowed it down a little bit --

It's not caused by any of the fixes that went into 3.10.[1-5].  It doesn't seem
to be specific to any particular storage bus, controller, disk, or even cache
set -- the same bcache'd usb stick will crash my laptop and not crash my test
box.  The 4k/512b sector thing was a red herring; you can ignore that.

The test box is a boring old Core2 box; the laptop is an Ivy Bridge.  I'll try
to enable more verbose PM debugging to see if I can determine what exactly's
going on at sleep time.  (Again, shooting in the dark...)

--D