Re: reverse link from bucket to keys

Hi Kent,

just a quick question about the bkey fields. The "high" member seems
to have some bits not used right now. from bits 37 to bits 54 seems to
be unused, right?
The reason i was asking is that i want to keep some additional
information in the bkeys,  if these bits are not used i might reuse
them without incur more storage.

Thanks,
Sheng