Re: bcache on ubuntu

Ok thanks,
I think I will wait for the 3.10 on the link you provided..

Then, running it on my machine is just like copying the file like
"linux-image-3.9.1-030901-generic_3.9.1-030901.201305080210_amd64.deb"
into my existing /boot/ folder and letting grub to boot it, isn't it?

But what about the initrd image? It is not provided on your link... I
can take the old one I was booting? What is this image?

As you suggested, now I will try to build bcache-tools. But shouldn't
I compile it only when I'm running the new kernel?

Thanks very much.