Re: Very poor performances with the bcache-for-upstream branch

Hi Kent,

thank you for your answer. I did not re-stated it, but I am in
writeback mode. I did the command you quoted, and the following
commands are supposed to tell me that it was correctly taken into
account (and give additional details):

# cat /sys/block/bcache0/bcache/cache_mode
writethrough [writeback] writearound none
# cat /sys/block/bcache0/bcache/writeback_running
1
# cat /sys/block/bcache0/bcache/writeback_percent
10

I just tried to reset the cache_mode value (to writeback), it did not
change anything significant.

Please tell me what data I can provide, debugging information or
whatever. I am still using the bcache-for-upstream branch.

Leslie.