bcache hangs with continuous write I/O to SSD device, bcache device stops working

Hey!

I've checked out multiple trunks over the last two weeks of the current bcache repository (all 3.8.0+), and they all exhibit the same kind of broken behaviour: after some time (generally around 6 hours), I/O to the bcache device stops working (I have layered LVM on top of it, and those devices also stop working, naturally), and the SSD that's part of the cache set spins continuously at around 50MB/s I/O on write. It is irrelevant whether I enable discard or not. I've only tested this with writeback mode.

Is this a known problem?

--
--- Heiko.