bcache & kernel branch that will build together

Dumb question coming from someone who is more of an admin than a developer. Although I did build and run a dev lab at Sun in the early days of Solaris Nevada.

What kernel source version or branch will your current git tree patch to and compile with?

I have tried everything from 3.5rc1 to Linus's current git tree. It breaks DRBD. Once I disable DRBD in the config it fails at target_core_iblock.c. So I never get a full build.

So either I am doing something obviously wrong or ???

I'd love to test this out and help with debugging. I have plenty of hardware and interest in it working well. I can even provide you access to debug when I hit an issue.

What error output can I provide and can you point me to good trees?

I appreciate it and I am glad to see that someone is finally making the effort to get a real, working block cache object into the kernel. I will help in any way I can.

Jason