Re: How to check if one disk is SSD drive?

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 6:48 PM, Liang Guo <bluestonechina@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Zhi Yong Wu <zwu.kernel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Great, thanks.
>>
>> By the way, Do you work on bcache?
>>
> I don't use bcache now. To use bcache, I need rebuild the entire kernel.
>
> I use flashcache instead, it can be compiled as a kernel model.
Sorry, I am bcache newbie, please execute me to ask one more question.

Just search flashcahce, it seems to have similar functions as bcache.
right? If so, what is the difference between flashcache and bcache? If
compared to flashcache, what are bcache's advantage and weakness
separately?

--
Regards,

Zhi Yong Wu