Quick howto?

Hi!

I am currently trying to test bcache stability in combination with the btrfs
filesystem. I am currently stuck with some unanswered questions and I was
hoping that someone could help me out on the following;

1. The documentation on the website is out of date, this means there is not
quickstart guide on how to actually use bcache. I was able to compile the
kernel with bcache support but how do I further configure it? I have a sata
disk on sda with sda1 and sda2 used for / and /home. My sdb is an
unformatted SSD which I want to use for caching. In this particular setup,
how do I configure the kernel to use sdb for caching sda1 and sda2?

2. Currently the git repo is a full kernel with bcache support, is there a
way to only fetch the bcache patch for other kernels? I have a linux box
with linux 2.6.x and I would like to patch bcache into it instead of
compiling 3.1.x and migrating to it.

3. If I would temporarily want to disable caching to do maintenance, is
there a way to flush the current queue to disk?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Gerrit Tamboer