Re: Metal music made with linux

On 12/27/14 18:07, Neil wrote:

    On Thu, Dec 25, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Bent Bisballe Nyeng
    <deva@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:deva@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        I would like to share an EP release from my band Seed of Heresy

I think this is really good.  The doom and gloom of the drums and
guitars sets the mood then the present, up-front, vocals come out and
grab you.  The darkness and sense of space reminds me of Kylesa, but
with the death metal elements the end result is quite different.

Thanks you. I don't know Kylesa, but will check them out.

Some of what others are hearing as flaws in the production sound like
aesthetic choices to me.

Ideed - we went for "oldschool" "raw" and "dirty" in the mix and I think we acheived the essense of the expression we wanted.

Kind regards
Bent Bisballe Nyeng