Re: Graphic card

In last 12 months, I've replaced a laptop and a desktop. In both cases, got Intel and use the stock Intel video hardware. Plenty fast enough, no interference with realtime. Switched from old Intel (laptop) and Radeon (desktop).

David W. Jones
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
authenticity, honesty, community
http://dancingtreefrog.com