Re: - an on the fly midi re-mapper?

Hi Harry!
while waiting for a reply I also came across mididings which looks promising, I'll look into midish as well!
I have been using Mididings for some time on my production setup, building small applets for MIDI control and routing.  It works very well with both Jack and direct ALSA MIDI.  I was intrigued to hear about Midish, and its syntax is a lot easier for me than Mididings' (I do a good bit of scripting but not deep programming), but unfortunately Midish does not do Jack MIDI, and for my applications I have found that Jack MIDI works much better in general.

J.E.B.

Jonathan E. Brickman
Ponderworthy Music | jeb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | (785)233-9977 |  http://ponderworthy.com