Re: Ardour3 problem

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 5:08 PM, Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm getting the same crash as recently reported in the bug tracker when trying
to import a MIDI file. Do I have to create an account just to say 'me too'?

we need to be able to communicate with you about bug status, to ask for more information, to ask you to test stuff etc. In theory, I suppose a bug tracker could just ask you for an email address, but I don't know of any that do.

your problem is likely solved in the development version anyway.

ardour-users would be a more appropriate place for this question, by the way.