Re: recordmydesktop stereo

Just saw SimpleScreenRecorder for the first time. Very good software, I like video quality very much. However, I cannot seem to record any sound with it from PulseAudio.

On Sun, Oct 26, 2014 at 3:21 PM, Carlo Ascani <carlo.ratm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Trying my luck again with recordmydesktop. Found that the following
> eventually starts record my desktop:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4343030/recordmydesktop
>
> However it seems to only record in mono. How do I capture two audio
> channels?

I do always use recordmydesktop when screencasting.
Never faced that issue.

Here is that exactly same command which produces a stereo video:
http://carlorat.me/out.ogv

> Even better: is there an alternative out there that actually works?

recordmydesktop works like a charm here.

> --
> Atte
>
> http://atte.dk   http://a773.dk

Carlo Ascani | carlorat.me