Re: Testing VJPirate, Was:Re: VJ / VeeJing software alternatives

On 27/07/14 10:22, Kaza Kore wrote:
Ok "./waf configure" seems to work (I have to run sudo due to folder permissions.)

you shouldn't have to run sudo, that's not normal at all.

It hangs on "./waf" with the same errors as before. It appears my /usr/local/include is completely empty! As far as I can tell I have installed everything I need going from the messages, what do I need to do to locate and get files in the correct folder?

You mean fatal error: jack/jack.h : No such file or directory ?

Could you give me the absolute path of jack.h on your system ?
Waf should find it even if it is in /usr/include instead of /usr/local/include

Florent

Dale.