Re: VJ / VeeJing software alternatives

On 18/07/14 18:23, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:

BTW, I've realized your web, Hitmuri.net. IIRC, You had Freewheeling
videos jamming and livelooping with an electronic drumkit long time
ago, Were you?

yep, a long time ago ;-)

I enjoyed them very much.
Thanks

Freewheeling always have been
my favourite livelooper, but lately I'm using sooperlooper because you
can run it without X on a Raspberry PI, and it seems FW can't (I'm
sure there is a way, but didn't researched it yet).

It seems somebody in the FW is reviving it. It would be great.

That would be nice indeed, i've stopped using it and build my own looper instead, but i borrowed a lot of ideas from it. The gui was really interesting, it would have been nice to try to project it directly onto the controller, having the loops displayed on the keys/pads ...

florent

--
http://hitmuri.net