Re: DIY digital control surfaces

On Tue, 1 Jul 2014, Kevin Cosgrove wrote:

My surface requirements might differ from yours.  When I want a
surface it's usually because click-hold-drag on a mouse for hours
at a time is hard on my hand.  But, I also want a surface because
I want to run more than one slider at a time.  When running live
sound I usually have >4 sliders under my fingers at all times.
That use pattern follows me to a control surface at times.

Will an Android device allow multiple slider control?  I haven't
seen that gesture supported.

I think two or three is it (two for sure). It gets hard to tell which signal is which after that. Ya that is a limitation for sure.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net