Re: Music made with fun thanx to linux

Thanks!! :) <3

your response make me very happy! I do have strange ways with tongues and languages, i speak fluent french, swedish, german spannish and english (but i spell them all like a fool). Hence i like to play arround with synonyms, onomatopeias and so forth.... For good and worse: it has taken me as far as it has gotten me in deep trouble for being missunderstood. haha. After all words become the frames of our thoughts?

I mainly use hardware synths and sequencers, which makes the EQ'ing and arranging a bit easier, because i tune the sound to my taste before recording and arrange on the go, or while layering takes. Hence, my computer process is mainly deletion of errors and fine-mixing when i figure its really needed. I record all the audio with ardour thru a teratec phase88 firewire rack: a pure delight to work with!

Again, thank you for getting back to me!

Yours,
--
Set Hallström
AKA