Re: chord in trackers

On 04/15/2014 10:21 PM, William Light wrote:
on the contrary! once you get the hang of it, it's no different than
using a piano roll editor. and, as a bonus, you can make polyphonic
chords glide into each other, controlling the start and end notes of
each poly glide.

Agreed, trackers are very powerful, also in this aspect.

However trying to figure out which note off goes with what note on a polyphonic track in renoise, especially if it's something that been played by a real person, is not really my idea of fun.

I've been using renoise for years, and this (good handling of midi recordings) is one of the (many) reasons I'm currently looking for another DAW...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk