compressor with visual feedback in non

Hi

I'm playing with non. In ardour I use the SC4 mono compressor alot, partly because I like the visual feedback of the two meters "amplitude" and "gain reduction", which is really helpful when finding that sweet spot where the compressor starts to kick in. However those meters are missing in Is there a way to get these meters in non? Is there another compressor that works with non with this kind of visual feedback?

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk