Re: Top Posting [Was: Linux compatible keybord controller?]

 On 2 January 2014 14:07, Q <lists@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems to me that the only problem is that bottom-posting clashes with how
people actually write messages in every other sphere of life -- it
(bottom-posting) is an outdated practice that needs to die and allow mailing
lists to move with the times.

Bottom posting is not outdated at all, it is merely polite. On a high volume list top posting wastes the readers time. So instead of one writer taking a little more time to do things right, a large number of readers have to spend extra time flipping up and down trying to figgure our what the writer is saying. If mail clients make proper replying hard or imposible then they have a bug and should be fixed or not used. I am sure that if people started looking for another email client for their phone, google would fix theirs right away so they can continue to trace your internet tracks....

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net