Re: New album out: Modlys/2013

On 12/31/2013 03:33 PM, Brendan Jones wrote:

Only 5 songs in and man this is seriously good. Subtle teases and
swells. Vocals on Engang are delicious.

Wow, thanks man!

Would love to read the liner notes on how you produced this. Some
supercollider in there for the beats? What are you using for synths?
Love to hear about your workflow

Well, first of all I'm one of the heretic renoise users. So everything is basically renoise. I used the padsynth tool for some pads and loomer aspect for a few sounds. The most prominent other piece of software it paulstretch, it's extensively used on "Engang", "20", "Maria bebudelse", "Forfra" and "Boston undervej". The piano used on a few tracks is the MIS piano samples.

I'll write more about the workflow later, if you're interested...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk