Fedora Jam 20 Heisenbug released

Seasons greetings all!

Just a quick announcement to any that didn't know, the Fedora Jam spin has been released alongside Fedora 20.

In Linux audio terms, there's not too many surprises here. We have simply tried to keep all of our packages up to date with upstream.

Notable additions/updates: Ardour 3 replaces Ardour2 (on the media only: Ardour 2.x is still available in the repos), the new x42 plugins from Robin Gareus, Harry's Open Av plugin suite and we've also added Mup music notation. The repositories also contain the awesome new guitarix plugins, definitely worth checking out.

We have tried to ship the latest release of everything, however there have been a few upstream releases that have occurred post publication freeze, so expect a number of updates in the next few weeks.

For a synopsis of all included packages you can click here [1], and you can grab an ISO from here [2]

PlanetCCRMA has also been updated in record time, so go here [3] to add your RT kernel, linuxsampler, supercollider, puredata and others not included on the spin.

Want to help us make the spin better or just have questions/want to chat about the spin? Join our mailing list here [4] or jump on irc #fedora-audio

Happy new year all!

Brendan

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_jam#Included_Packages
[2] http://spins.fedoraproject.org/jam-kde/